Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!



The year 2008 has passed us all. With it, left some of the world biggest and main events. The Beijing Olympic games, United States presidential election, the tremendous rising of world oil price. There also some important event in the nation the occur on the year 2008. The national election on March 2008, the Malaysia Space Program which we saw our first Malaysian in space, Somalian pirates hijacking cargo ships, and recently a massive landslide incident at Bukit Antarabangsa.

For myself, 2008 left a lot of memories behind. My first working experience, my diploma graduation day, i bought my PlayStation 3, i started my degree, and many happy and sad moments that i'll treasure as a memory and lesson at the back of my mind. I hope this new year 2009 will be another fine year. I hope i excel in every aspects of life and become more successful than the year before. Happy New Year 2009!

No comments: